Participants from Rwanda will cycle for charity and donate to the charity:
Diva Cycling Initiative (DCI) is non-government organization created on 5th December 2019 for the sake of empowering women.
Our Motto: Here to stay
Our Vision: we aim to:
1) Carry on the following Projects;
- Supporting women who can’t afford bikes by providing them the bikes from well-wishers
- Supporting Girls Education (Previous years, I was able to support education of 16 Ghanaians, 20 Rwandans and 15 Ugandans). From 2020, we will be depending on well-wishers and we hope it could enable us to support as many girls as possible.
- Bike tours in Rwanda (currently under planning)
2) Host the following monthly Events
- Repainting Zebra Crossing for visibility
- Planting Trees for healthy environment
- Living healthy lifestyle
- Maximize our potential in cycling
Weekly activities since 11th January 2020
- We do train woman who have never been on bikes before
- We ride short distances for beginners
- We ride long distances for experienced female riders.